|All Tree Surgery Jobs Start from £99|
All jobs will be further confirmed after an on site survey by a tree surgeon or a photo of the tree in question.Request a Quote Now
- Tree pruning – Professional tree surgeons in London will thin, lift or reduce the crowns of your big trees. That way your garden will have access to more sunlight and your trees will grow healthier.
- Tree removal – If a tree should be removed for any reason, the specialists know how to do it in a safe and effective way. Keep in mind that for some trees you might need permission from the council.
- Tree felling – Tree felling is usually used for damaged trees which need to be removed safely. The tree surgeons, we work with, also do emergency tree work,
- Crown shaping – By trimming branches we can customize the tree to your taste both in terms of shape and height. Say for example your garden needs more light for new sun loving flowers. No worries, we can easily thin the crown. Or maybe the crown is interfering with your vista or power cables, then we can simply lower or heighten it.
- Stump grinding – If you don’t want the stump after the tree has been removed, just give us a call. We will reduce the stump to the ground with a powerful stump grinder. Once the stump is removed, the roots of the tree will naturally dissolve in the soil.
- Ivy removal – Ivy can give your home exterior a great look, but leave it unattended, and it will destroy you gutters, drains and even brickwork. It’s highly resistant to most weed killers because of its glossy leaves. The GSL team uses herbicides containing glyphosate which is very strong against this invasive plant.
- Large bush removal – The specialists can completely remove any large bush at your property.