|All Tree Surgery Jobs Start from £99|
All jobs will be further confirmed after an on site survey by a tree surgeon or a photo of the tree in question.Request a Quote Now
- Tree pruning – Professional tree surgeons in London will thin, lift or reduce the crowns of your big trees. That way your garden will have access to more sunlight and your trees will grow healthier.
- Tree removal – If a tree should be removed for any reason, the specialists know how to do it in a safe and effective way. Keep in mind that for some trees you might need permission from the council.
- Tree felling – Tree felling is usually used for damaged trees which need to be removed safely. The tree surgeons, we work with, also do emergency tree work,
- Crown shaping – Professional shaping of your trees' crowns, which improves the overall aestethic looks of your garden.
- Stump grinding – If what you are left with is just a stump, and you decide that you want it gone, then we can grind it for you. It's done with a powerful stump grinder. Once the stump is removed, the roots of the tree will naturally dissolve in the soil.
- Ivy removal – Ivy can actually compliment the look of some buildings, but at a certain point it becomes more of a problem. Expert tree surgeons can remove it for you.
- Large bush removal – Just like trees, bushes can also get in the way. The specialists can completely remove any large bush at your property.