|All Tree Surgery Jobs Start from £99|
All jobs will be further confirmed after an on site survey by a tree surgeon or a photo of the tree in question.Request a Quote Now
- Tree pruning – Lift or reduce the crowns of your big trees for more sunlight.
- Tree removal – Keep in mind that for some trees you might need permission from the council.
- Tree felling – When damaged trees need safe removal.
- Crown shaping – Trimming branches to customize the tree to your taste both in terms of shape and height.
- Stump grinding – reduction of the stump to the ground with a powerful stump grinder.
- Ivy removal – The GSL team uses herbicides containing glyphosate which is very strong against this invasive plant.
- Large bush removal – removal of any large bush from your property. They can also repair your lawn if necessary.
Why Hire GSL London Tree Surgeons?Whatever the reason for a tree surgery might be, you can always count on us. Some other advantages you will get when booking a tree surgery from us:
- Multitude of Services - we also carry out patio pressure washing, garden maintenance services and more;
- Specialists - the tree surgeons are experienced, DBS checked and fully equipped;
- Collecting Green Waste - we collect 180l of waste FOR FREE; For more information go to our garden clean up page;
- Discounts - book two or more services tree surgery and gutter cleaning;
- Quotation with Photos - send us photos of your tree and we will give you an estimate;