Our hourly charge for all London areas is £61 for the 1st hour and £46 for every following one. The minimum you can book for is one hour.Get an instant quote
As part of our garden cleaning service in London, we dispose of weeds, bushes, and overgrown trees and ivy. The professionals we send can also fix sheds and fallen fences that surround your property.
- Hedge trimming: Prune all the overgrown greenery from hedges or have them completely removed;
- Lawn mowing: Trim, weed and mow your lawn neat and even. We can also repair or re-turf patchy areas;
- Tree pruning: Let the sunshine in and stimulate plant growth. We can prune or completely remove a tree or bush, if requested;
- Weeds removal: Deal with any invasive plants without using chemicals;
- Dismantling and disposal of wooden fence panels/sheds: Removal and disposal of rotting wood fence panels and sheds. We can install new panels or shed parts, if needed.
Reasons to Choose Our Overgrown Garden Clearance Service
Sit back and relax while skilled gardeners clear your backyard jungle. We first start by making sure all beds and borders are cleared of weeds and in perfect condition. Then, grass size will be reduced and evenly cut, trees, bushes and hedges will be pruned, all green waste collected..
- We will pack all the twigs, hedge clippings, grass cuttings, leaves, plants, animal bedding, straw and small branches in 90l bags. Afterwards, we will dispose of them;
- We can remove up to 180l of green waste for free. Any extra waste will require an additional payment;
- Special rates on multiple service bookings such as patio jet cleaning and weeding;
- The gardeners can do the job from start to finish even if you're away or if the weather is bad;
- All gardeners are neatly uniformed and carry eco-friendly equipment;
- Competent garden maintenance tips provided by skilled specialists;
- Removal of other household junk (such as furniture, old appliances, etc.) kept in the garden can be organised additionally upon request and payment;