To meet your gardening expectations to the fullest, we always send a team of two professional gardeners. This helps reduce the time we spend on site and increases our efficiency. Our minimum charge is £68 for the 1st hour and £50 for every subsequent one.Get an instant quote
Book our garden maintenance service and give your London green space the love and care it deserves! Below, you can see how we can be of help:
- Hedge trimming: Pruning and shaping overgrown branches;
- Lawn mowing: Cleanly cutting the top grass layer to stimulate healthy & even growth;
- Flower planting: Sowing seeds and plants in the garden or in containers;
- Small tree trimming: Cutting excess greenery of trees reaching up to 4 meters. If your tree is taller, be sure to book tree surgery;
- Weeding: Uprooting Horseradish, Plume Poppy, and other weeds by hand;
- Leaf clearance: Blowing and raking fallen leaves, gathering them all at one place then, collecting and disposing of them in bags;
Benefits of Using our Garden Maintenance Services
Choosing our company comes with a plethora of benefits:
- The professionals we send out to your property bring with them all the necessary tools and equipment. This will help them tackle any gardening task you might have for them. They are also completely equipped in accordance to the current COVID-19 situation.
- You can book us on bank holidays and weekends as well.
- We offer 24/7 customer support.
- The gardening team can perform the service without getting in contact with you, as long as they have property access.
- You can get special offers by combining two or more services, such as patio jet washing, lawn care and gutter cleaning.
- Free collection and disposal of up to 180 litres of green waste - For more information go to our garden clean up page.
- During rainy weather, we can perform general gardening tasks, aside from lawn mowing. Mowing lawns during rainy weather might damage the grass.