Our gutter cleaning prices depend on the type and size of your property. Our rates start from £39.Request a Quote Now
Book a gutter clean for your property today and protect your home from water damage. Furthermore, get the following benefits:
- Fully trained and well equipped technicians - Every team uses an industrial vacuum cleaner with a telescopic pole (Gutter Vac Clearance System);
- Before and after photos - The telescope poles have cameras attached at the end hence allowing the technicians to see the condition of your gutters;
- 1-month guarantee after cleaning;
- Discounts for booking several of our services in one go;
- Regular maintenance can be arranged;
- Service is done from the ground level;
Use Gutter Cleaning London to Help Prolong Your Gutter's Life
When the gutters are clogged, water has nowhere to drain away. As a result, it finds its way into your home through the walls and will cause dampness and mould. Cleaning your gutters at least twice a year will protect your home from:
- Leaky roofs;
- Mould growth and unpleasant odours;
- Pest infestations;
- Foundation cracks;
- Driveway/sidewalk damage;
- Flooded landscape;
- Basement flooding;
- Rotting wood;
How Our Gutter Cleaning Service Is Performed
- #1. Book the gutter cleaning experts – our customer care staff will ask you a few questions about your gutter to give you a better-calculated quote.
- #2. Inspection – The gutter cleaning team needs ground access to the building. Once they have it, they will check the overall condition of the guttering system with a mini camera.
- #3. Cleaning – The technicians can clean a building up to 3 stories high with their Gutter Vac Clearance System.
- #4. Reporting – When the gutter cleaners are done with the job, they will show you the results of their work.
- #5. Consultation – Depending on how clogged your gutters get, you will receive advice on how often they need cleaning.
Word of advice: If you need tree surgery, be sure to book it beforehand. Otherwise falling leaves may clog your freshly cleaned gutters.