Gutter cleaning prices depend on the type of your property. Our rates start from £39.Request a Quote Now
- Fully trained and well equipped technicians - every team uses an industrial vacuum cleaner with a telescopic pole (Gutter Vac Clearance System);
- Before and after photos - the vacuum cleaners the technicians use, have cameras which allow them to see the condition of your gutters;
- 1-month guarantee after cleaning;
- Discounts for booking several of our services in one go;
- Customer care centre always available via e-mail, phone or online chat feature;
- Regular maintenance can be arranged;
- Service is completely safe, as it is done from the ground level;
Gutter Cleaning London For No Roof Leaks and Water DamageHire a gutter cleaning service in London to protect your home from water damage. Faulty guttering represents a huge hazard many people are not aware of. When the gutters are clogged, water has nowhere to drain away. Instead it will find its way to your home through the walls and will cause dampness and mold. Cleaning your gutters twice a year will go a long way in sparing your home from:
- Leaky roofs;
- Mould growth and unpleasant odours;
- Pest infestations;
- Foundation cracks;
- Driveway/sidewalk damage;
- Flooded landscape;
- Basement flooding;
- Rotting wood;
How The Gutter Cleaning In London Is Performed
- #1. Book the gutter cleaners in London – Simply contact us to make your booking. Our friendly customer care staff will ask you a few questions such as what type of your property you live in, and how many stories the building is, or if there are any gutter guards. That way they will be able to give you an exact quote over the phone.
- #2. Inspection – When the gutter cleaning team arrives, you need make sure that they will have ground access to the building. The specialists will get to work right away and the first thing they will do is to check the overall condition of the guttering system with a mini camera attached to the telescopic pole. Some parts or areas might be in need of repairs or improvements.
- #3. Cleaning – The technicians use a powerful wet vacuum-cleaning machine with an extendable pole that can be stretched up to twelve meters. This allows the specialists to clean higher floors from ground level without the need of any ladders.
- #4. Reporting – When the gutter cleaners are done with the job, they will show you the results of their work. Each vacuum-cleaning machine has a mini-camera attached to its end, so the specialists are able to show you 'before' and 'after' pictures of your gutters.
- #5. Consultation – Depending on the condition of your gutters and how clogged they were, the technicians will tell you how often you'll need professional cleaning, and if you will have to do any gutter replacement in the future.